(Johnson City, Tenn.) – The prestigious American Advertising Federation’s Awards entered a new era with the adoption of a uniform design for all awards across the country this year. And Creative Energy, Northeast Tennessee’s largest locally owned agency, brought home 10 of those awards, including “Judges’ Choice” for print advertising. The awards ceremony was held at Johnson City’s Old South restaurant on February 21st.
Conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the Northeast Tennessee Ad Club awards is the first of a three-tier, national competition. Winners of Gold ADDYs locally are forwarded to the district competition, and winners there compete nationally for recognition. Five entries from Creative Energy will go on to the district level.
“Of the 10 awards we won, the work was distributed among eight different clients,” says Creative Energy President Tony Treadway. “I think that not only shows our diversified client base, but our ability to deliver impactful collateral no matter the scope of the project. Some entries had a larger budget for a national client, and some were local companies, even one nonprofit.”
Creative Energy’s winning entries are as follows:
- Judges’ Choice and Gold ADDY, Poster Campaign – Fluor Careers Poster
- Gold ADDY, Consumer or Trade Publication – Red Gold High Profits Ad
- Gold ADDY, Newspaper Full Page – McCall Farms Jobs Ad
- Gold ADDY, 3-D – CHA! by Texas Pete Mailer
- Gold ADDY, Elements of Advertising – Johnson City Brewing Company Logo
- Silver ADDY, Book Design – Boy Scouts of America Booklet
- Silver ADDY, Consumer or Trade Publication – Jackson Warewashing Airport Ad
- Silver ADDY, Magazine – Texas Pete Recipe Book
- Silver ADDY, Photography Digitally Enhanced – Texas Pete “Fire Up” Ad
- Silver ADDY, Animation – How Brick is Made Video for General Shale
Formerly known as “The ADDY Awards,” The American Advertising Federation’s Awards are the nation’s oldest creative competition. This year’s competition for Northeast Tennessee included 129 professional entries.
Creative Energy is a full-service advertising, marketing, social media and public relations firm with offices located in Johnson City, Tennessee, and Asheville, North Carolina. To find out more about Creative Energy, find us at www.cenergy.com or www.facebook.com/creativenergy.